Pieteikšanās termiņš: 12. janvāris, 2020
23. mar 2020, 07:30 - 1. apr 2020, 07:00
We are looking for people from Latvia & Poland for Youth Exchange "Shut the Fake up!"
Info about the project:
The main reason to carry out this project is to help youngsters who are interested in gaining skills in media literacy, taking into account people who themselves have witnessed hoaxes and frauds by the media ( journalists, bloggers, students etc.) to define their interests and increase their strengths, talents, and potential critical thinking skills.
In this youth exchange we are planning to explore the potential of current, as well as explore individual strengths.
- Obtain a good understanding of own personality, personal potential and talents.
- Develop soft and hard skills, share knowledge and learn from each other.
- Understand the concept of youth participation and active citizenship within EU and create practical guidelines to practice it in daily life.
- Reach practical understanding of EU values, Erasmus+ programme and it’s opportunities.
- Analyze media effect, literacy and develop strategic approach to manage them, as well as
obtain tools to manage daily routines effectively.
- Aged 18-26 years
- Enthusiastic about the topics:media, literacy, critical thinking
- At least intermediate level of English
- Motivation and willingness to take an active part in the Youth Exchange
✔️ Accommodation and food will be fully covered by the Erasmus+ programme
✔️Travel costs will be reimbursed
✔️ Logos Participation fee: 30 EUR
✔️Reimbursement: Latvia up to 180 EUR, Poland up to 275 EUR.
For more information feel free to contact us: email@example.com
Link for application form: https://forms.gle/c4HcJ7ZVn1MLUW437