- Performing various accounting tasks as booking invoices, creating customer accounts etc;
- Correspond with customers and respond to inquiries in a timely manner;
- Be responsible for a list of customers and making sure that customers are paying invoices on time (this may require calling them via phone);
- Maintaining and updating written documentation;
- Processing and reconciling incoming payments.
- A high sense of responsibility;
- Understanding in finances or accounting is an advantage;
- Open and eager to learn new things;
- Open minded and friendly personality;
- English skills at a B2 level or higher;
- Knowledge of MS Office programs;
- Strong attention to details.
- An international and fast pace environment
- Endless training and growth opportunities
- Company events and an active social life
- Covered telephone expenses
- A modern office with free parking
- Company covered health insurance
Use the online application form.