Pieteikšanās termiņš: 3. septembris (piektdiena)
8. sep 2021, 21:00 - 18. sep 2021, 21:00
CALL FOR LATVIA!!! 📷
📷Venue: Braunschweig (Brunswick), Germany
📷Date: 9 - 19 September, 2021
📷Erasmus+ Youth Exchange on Human rigts and equity topic
📷Travel expense reibursement: 200 EUR
📷You can apply if you are from LATVIA (live, study or work in Latvia)
Arrival to Hannover airport:
You can book your flights to Hannover and take a train to Braunschweig. Our meeting point will be in Braunschweig main station.
• Please bring your passport and insurance card with you
• After checking points at Hannover airport, you have to take a train to Braunschweig. It is cheaper if you buy one Niedersachsen (Lower Saxony) ticket for 5 people and take regional Train RE60 or RE70
Note: our meeting point will be at Braunschweig main station
• 2 to 4 participants per room (organized by gender and it will be mixed from different countries)
• Hotel doesn’t provide everyday changeable towels, so please bring towels with you.
• Please bring some sweets/typical food/flags/music/traditional clothes, etc. from yourcountries for intercultural nights.
• The hotel provides food as scheduled below:
📷 Breakfast from 7:30 - 9:30 O’clock
📷 Lunch 12:00 - 13:30 O’clock
📷 Dinner 18:00 - 19:00 O’clock
• The hotel provides free vegetarian food.
• For vegan or gluten free food you have to pay 2 euro extra for each meal.
Note: Please, when you send the list of participant, specify any allergies or special diets they have so that we can accommodate them the best we can.
• During coffee breaks you can drink coffee for free in the conference room.
• All participants MUST have medical insurance while staying in Germany. We will check in advance that everyone has the insurance.
Note: Each group leader must send scans or images of the insurance cards of the participant along with their passports.
The following documents are important for the reimbursement:
• Airplane and the train tickets
• Boarding passes
• Copy of passport
• Reimbursement form
Objectives to follow
• to raise youngsters’ awareness about European values and to help them to become more sensitive towards the actual global challenges;
• to promote inclusion, diversity, equality, solidarity, empathy and tolerance and to foster intercultural understanding between people of different origins;
• to equip youngsters with knowledge and tools about creative thinking, storytelling, public speaking, teamwork and other soft skills through non-formal methods of education;
• to create space for sharing knowledge and exchanging ideas with the atmosphere of common understanding between peers representing different cultures and backgrounds;
• to promote different opportunities under Erasmus + and the Youthpass as a tool for the recognition of non-formal competences.