Pieteikšanās termiņš: 15. septembris (trešdiena)
15. sep 2021, 17:00 - 15. sep 2021, 18:30
All Opportunities is an online platform, which combines youth organisations and curates youth opportunities. Till now we have operated in Latvia, where around 5% of young people currently use our platform on a monthly basis to find information on scholarships, contests, volunteering and job opportunities, however, we are now expanding to the UK to help even more people.
Therefore, we are organising an “All Opportunity launch event”, where we want to gather together youth organisation representatives (especially from the region of northern England) to talk about youth involvement and how to empower them both within the realm of informal education as well as in their professional careers.
The official part of the event will happen from 6 PM to 7 PM (GMT+1, London) on the 15th of September on a Zoom platform and will be followed by networking within the participants of the event, gathering youth organisations and youth interested in volunteering and developing themselves.
During the event, you will hear inspiring stories from people involved in the youth sector both in the UK and internationally:
- Gustavs Mārtiņš Upmanis: a founder of social enterprise “Visas Iespējas” and also the main person behind this project
- Zoya Zaitseva: Head of Global Partnerships in QS World Merit and a recognized expert in the internationalization of Higher Education.
- Nadine Standish: volunteering enthusiast and Senior Manager in ESG, passionate about digital inclusion projects for community.
- Minhaz Abedin: CEO of Future Talent, a royal charity that supports gifted young musicians from low-income backgrounds and also an Ambassador for Global Impact.
Join us in the celebration! In order to participate in the event, please register here until 15th of September: https://bit.ly/3hdppEK
P.S. Meanwhile - register your organization on our platform and subscribe to be the first one to receive news: https://allopportunities.co.uk
*Event is co-funded by the Erasmus+ Strategic partnership for youth project "All Opportunities" of the European Union. The European Commission's support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.