Pieteikšanās termiņš: 29. jūlijs (ceturdiena)
16. aug, 21:00 - 22. aug, 21:00
CALL FOR LATVIA!!!
Venue: Antalya, Turkey
Date: 17 - 23 August, 2021
Erasmus+ Training Course - On Sport Against Violence Topic
Travel expense reimbursement: 360 EUR
Covid test expenses covered!
You can apply if you are from LATVIA (live, study or work in Latvia)
Every day we hear about children being beaten, abused or even killed, but there are many other cases of which nothing is known. Many acts of violence take place behind closed doors and remain unknown, some are not even considered violent and are socially tolerated. The phenomenon of physical violence, though very widespread, being often invisible. Therefore, the project comes as a wake-up call in order to find viable and punctual solutions for the prevention of this toxic phenomenon- 60% of the population being tolerant of violent behaviors within families. The mobility, which will take place in Antalya, Turkey will have as participants, experienced youth workers that previously had contact with victims of violence or have been exposed to it, ultimately being able to share examples of good practices. As a result, will all exchange good practices for 5 days, in order to prevent violence as being perceived as the only answer.
Aims & objectives:
- To facilitate the exchange of information and experience between decision-makers and educational specialists for the common interests of 8 participating countries in combating violence through sport.
- To encourage the participants to become aware of the role they need to play, as initiators or resource people, giving them the opportunity to establish numerous contacts during their Turkish mobility;
- To raise awareness and involve community representatives in actions that include the prevention of violence by promoting a culture of tolerance and respect. To provide best practices and the latest information about the tools and methods of non-formal education in combating violence through sport.
- Youth workers, youth leaders, activists on European level involved in everyday work with young people;
- Interested in topic to decrease violence among the young through sport activities and thematic visits;
- open to learn and implement new collaborative economic tools that can be used in their daily work;
- motivated to develop their personal and professional competencies in international environment (to improve their skills in communication, teamwork, problem-solving, presentation, facilitation and conflict management).
Form for Entry to Turkey.
The form must be filled in within the last 72 hours before travel. Information on the website should be filled in order to provide you proper information and protect the health of yours and loved ones during the Covid-19 pandemic. A private HES code will be created automatically by the given information. We will be able to contact with you in the case of any contact with Covid-19 patient during your travel and staying thanks to HES Code. For this reason, the accuracy and update ability of the information is quite important.
The form you will fill may be checked at the borders of the Republic of Turkey whether you have filled in this form or not, and If you haven’t filled in the form or made misleading statements, you may face legal and administrative sanctions. Furthermore, you might not be allowed to enter Turkey. You can use your travel budget for PCR tests. We will carefully check the COVID-19 situation in Turkey. Without an insurance, you will not be allowed to travel. If you feel sick, have fewer or lost your sense of smell, please inform us as soon as possible. We will do our best to find a solution. If you suspect you have the coronavirus, do not travel under any circumstances! If you have any chronic disease or other risk please consider application responsibly. Tickets are purchased with an option to change the date and/or refund the amount, in case of unforeseen circumstances. Important! At present there is different access control in different countries and it is still unclear what the measures will be in the summer period when entering Turkey, as well as when returning to your home country, will there be requirement for PCR tests, will the vaccination certificate be valid, etc. The participants take care of providing their own personal protective equipment - a mask. Its correct and constant wear is also their responsibility. The coordinator will ensure a safe environment and disinfectants.
NGO RASIO “Perspektiva”