Pieteikšanās termiņš: 5. jūlijs, 2019
11. aug 2019, 08:30 - 19. aug 2019, 08:00
The program/format called Talent Factory (TF) for young people between 16 and 29 years of age aims to help them find their strengths and talents on the so-called Feedback Analyses and make informative and conscious choice regarding their academic and career development. The project will be taking place in Popovi Livadi, Bulgaria between the 11th and 19th of August 2019 with participants coming from 6 different program countries: Bulgaria, Croatia, Italy, Greece, Latvia, Denmark.
The Talent Factory project aims:
1. to accompany,support, and mentor all who fall into the following 2 crucial milestones of their development and life:
- young people who are ahead of their higher education and are faced with the choice of education and future profession (age group 17-23)
-young people completing their higher education - at the beginning of their professional career and in the process of
acquiring qualification or people who have not yet made their choice of career path (age group 23-29);
2. to help them find theirpassions;
3. to help them discover theirstrengths and talents with an individual approach and find the best possible job for them (or to prepare - acquiring the competences needed for a job).
4. to approach every participants one on one (since in the educational system this is missing)
The main results of the project will be:
-Personal Level of Impact (Self-awareness, Personal Growth, Personal Development Workshops)
-Impact on a Cultural Level - the cultural impact will be, as a result of the activities involved.
- Impact on an Academic/Career level - Each of the participants will make his Talent Factory Personality Profile,
will get familiar with the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator tool and Holland Code career inventory;