Pieteikšanās termiņš: 21. jūlijs (trešdiena)
1. aug 2021, 21:00 - 8. aug 2021, 21:00
When?: 2-9 August,
Where?: Cagliari, Italy
Participant profile: Mentors of international volunteers; Youth workers
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED TILL: 21th of July, 2021 - 23.59!
The profile of the 2 participants:
1) No Age limit
- Youth Workers experienced in the topic of gamification
- Open minded individuals that are actively engaged in events for self-development and skill building
- Motivated and eager to learn about and apply innovating approaches for increasing theengagement of youth activities
- Committed to expand their ideas on local and international level
2) Age limit within 30 years old
- Youth leaders interested on the topic of gamification
- Young people active in the sending organisation
- Motivated and eager to learn about and apply innovating approaches for increasing the engagement of youth activities
This project is a mobility of youth workers under the Key Action 1 Programme and it would like to encourage the exchange and innovation of established best practices between youth workers on the topic of gamification. The
aim of the project is to bring new perspectives from different European regions for improving the tools used in
youth non-formal education based on the youth target demographic.
For one week, the project will foster communication between the participants on improving the gamification based tools they use when working with youth. Everyone will receive feedback on the implementation of their
gamification tools from other European countries working with a specific demographic of youth.
What you are going to learn?:
- To create an environment for discussing game-based learning
- To stimulate the innovation of currently established game- based tools
- To encourage the expansion of demographic outreach from gamification tools
- To amplify the effectiveness of game based learning tools by youth educators
The activities will be starting in the morning. They will be done mostly in open air following COVID-19 measures. In the afternoon they will be followed with some excursions with activities. Non-formal education methodology and learning by doing principles such as debates, group work, brainstorming, role-play, case studies, world cafè, where do you stand and many others. We will using also some digital platforms such as Mentimeter, Padlet, Wordwall and others.
Cagliari is the main city of the Island and region of Sardinia. You can reach it by plane to the main airport of CAGLIARI-ELMAS which is connected through LOW-COST companies such as Ryanair, Easyjet, Volotea and Vueling, but also with ALITALIA, KLM and many others. The main connection with the rest of Italy are ROME FIUMICINO and CIAMPINO - MILAN MALPENSA and LINATE. Cagliari is a sea city, the touristic port is just in front of the main center and there is a beautiful sidewalk which is following the port and the seaside. In front of the port the Marina district is the most intercultural district of the city and you will be able to see the typical mediterrenean buildings.
About travel reimbursement:
- Please collect all your travel invoices, boarding passes and tickets, otherwise reimbursement may not be possible