Nutrition + cooking + youth work + employment + healthy lifestyle
The main goals of the project are:
- To improve the skills of staff members and volunteers of youth organizations in designing and preparing balanced and inclusive menus for groups (with valuable vegetarian, vegan, halal, gluten-free and lactose-free alternatives). In this way to raise the efficiency of the youth exchanges, trainings, camps, events and other kinds of activities that require to feed the participants.
- Acquire and disseminate knowledge related to food, nutrition, cooking for groups, food production, food market and job opportunities related to food and cooking.
- a are youth worker involved directly in organizing activities for young people with fewer opportunities,
- want to learn educational activities in connection with food to use with them to stimulate their soft skills
- want to learn how to cook balanced and inclusive menus that support the learning needs of your participants
- are 18+ and are able to communicate in simple English
Apply here: http://bit.ly/EnjoyEat till 15th of September!
For support write to firstname.lastname@example.org