Enjoy Recruitment client Bonava has a long history of developing housing and vibrant neighbourhoods. They have been active in residential and community development ever since the 1930s. Bonava has a Business Insight system based on Big Data and Cloud Technologies and are constantly striving to become more data driven in their decisions and also to start exploring Machine Learning capabilities. And currently they are looking for Junior Data Analyst/Data analyst to join their global team.
- Work with statistical analysis and visualisation of data for end users;
- Extract reports from multiple sources;
- Keep abreast of industry news and trends.
- Previous work experience in analysis or University degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics;
- Experience with writing and understanding code for statistical analysis (in languages such as Stata, Python, R, Matlab, Dax, M, SQL in some form or similar);
- Experience with statistical analysis and presentation, meriting if in Power BI;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Ability to understand to business and the data.
- Opportunity to work in international environment;
- Attractive and competitive salary package;
- Dynamic and professional working environment;
- Good possibilities for career development.
Salary: 1000 - 2200 EUR/in a month
Send your CV with a subject „Junior Data Analyst” on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
NB! Please note that we will contact only the candidates of the second round!