Pieteikšanās termiņš: 9. oktobris (sestdiena)
14. okt, 21:00 - 23. okt, 21:00
Invitation for participants from Latvia. Erasmus+ training course "MoMeant to Be"
Lets explore and experiment together with activities and methods which help us to tune in into the unfolding moment and cultivate our ability to be present.
We invite us to be, move, play, observe, listen, share, explore, experiment, challenge ourselves, learn from within and from each other, get to know new people & ways & attitudes, and create this experience together.
MoMeant to Be is an 8-day training course which aims to introduce and explore “Mindfulness” in interactive and playful ways and to experiment with practical and fun tools and techniques that can be readily used in daily life, creative work and in the other situations and places too.
Who is the training for?
The training is designed for youth workers, volunteers and other people who work with people and want to refresh their skills and attitudes to their days, to others, to work and to the world.
We aim to have overall number of 25 participants from Czech Republic, Slovenia, Italy, Romania, Latvia, Greece and France The participants must be over 18 years old and have a communicative level of English language, so they can participate fully in a program that will be held in English.
This training is for youth workers who:
● want to explore and experiment with body based methods, movement, theater, dance, meditative and relaxation techniques, arts, creative expression,
● want to use and imply the learned skills in their professional work with people,
● are open to sharing their own skills and learning the skills with others,
● are motivated and willing to commit to work during the whole duration of the project (preparation, training course, follow-up activities).
What we will be doing?
● refreshing curiosity and playfulness in approaching our daily life and work,
● collecting new inputs and inspiration,
● improving our facilitator / trainers’ and personal skills to be more efficient, adaptable, responding to issues and demands in our work and daily life,
● widening our perspectives and points of view to see new opportunities and possible approaches.
In the 8 days together, we will be, move, play, observe, listen, share, explore, experiment, challenge ourselves, learn from within and from each other, get to know new people & ways & attitudes, and create this experience together.
We will be exploring the principles and techniques of various mindfulness-based methodologies. We will be learning by doing.
The course will also have a strong component based on the sharing of ideas, opinions, experiences and best practices, so if you consider joining the training, start thinking of some activities, you would like to propose.
Also, bear in mind that previous experiences with mindfulness practices are not needed to attend the training.
Read more about travel reimbursement by clicking on "More information"